Friday, December 25, 2009

woo.. Been a long time since I last posted anything. Updates updates..

Meet up with the people from ChongQing on monday, I am really fortunate to get to know this bunch of people, it was an outreach event and we did it by organising a talentime and after that to bus them to the service on Christmas eve. They were really nice, I remember before meeting them I was listening to a sermon by Pastor Bernard, he said in his sermon "Jesus in one instances spent 3 days jus loving the people, getting to know them, not condemning or judging them, the world is already condemned and we ought not to reinforce this condemnation. Ifyou tell someone, hey you're a sinner! They ought to tell you, tell me something I don't know. Because they have,universally, a conscience that is guarding their hearts which is a moral or ethical standard of living." i, by the grace of God, got to really interact well with them and they love me and i love them, well as Jesus did, spending 3 days jus interacting with them and teaching them.

During Christmas service, all of them went down the alter call, I was amazed. They were jus so opened. now the challenge is to integrate them. I invited them to the service next week but they have some NUS thing to do. I wish to be able to meet them daily and strengthen the bondings. Missing them already. Haha.. Gonna try my best to win them and not to judge them.

I remember one of the days when they were practicing I was flooding them with my selfish opinion at them and they totally turned off. But after that, I change. Hope to see them coming back more often.

No comments: