Monday, April 05, 2010

Pieces of my thoughts.

An eventful day indeed.

It was really tough for me since I don't have much friends and the people I can talk to seems so far away now. I know that, You with me is more than enough. People change so often I don't want to think. It is enough.

Purpose driven life.
- My life is worth taking time to think about.
- When I read and don't interact with what I am reading, chances are I will forget it.
- Don't just talk the talk, walk the walk. It is no use reading about something, feeling it is useful but not putting it to practice.
- Spiritual growth is not a personal thing, it takes a community of people who love and love.

40 days journey once again. :) Here I go.. though alone this time, but it is alright. I am with You.


Without taking the first step, there is no guidance. So don't blame God for lack of guidance when you are not willing to step out of he boat first.


Ah Koon suddenly approach me and ask me to be his partner in his online retailing business. It seems a good catch.. :)

No comments: