Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Committing myself again..

I felt so burdened with alot of things in mind but nothing settled.
The weight and the burdens are just too heavy for me to carry.
I know that I am unworthy to be loved.
I know that somewhere somehow I may have sinned.
But I know that as I pray a day, there is still a HOPE.

You have won the victory at the cross.
You have given me victory from the time You've overcame the cross.
Though unworthy, but you said all this I do, because I love you.
Because I see you from the beginning of age and know all that you're going through.
I decided, for you, I go through the pain, for the joy that I see you overcoming your circumstances, I will carry the cross and the weight of sin upon Myself that you will be free.

Thank You Jesus.
My life is in You. I can't but You can.

No comments: