Tuesday, September 29, 2009

To love you more..

Hmm.. duno why, when she tell me that she is going Hong Kong with her friends, I kinda felt like.... haha.. duno what to say.. hahaha..

There is always this road block in my heart.. but deep inside I really wanna tell her that I'm beginning to love her more...

She's really considerate.. When I work, she dun sms me at all.. She cares for me, when I sleep more she'll be happy? LOL.. Funny sia.. lolx! She's plain.. cute.. herself.. beautiful.. but I tell myself, it's the beginning.... It's kinda very fast to decide anything.. I'll just let nature takes it's course.. continue praying and asking God for guidance bah.. I know one day, God will show me a way... :D :D :D

And while I was praying this morning.. I was telling God, "God, u know, I know, u dunwan me to be with HER and all" and suddenly, God told me NO!! A responses like that from heaven? I really don't understand, but was happy that God is not against this.. that's all I heard, I continue praying for her.. And know that there is a HOPE that I could be together with her..

I didn't want my life to revolve around just her, so I prayed even more.. I prayed for the church, my loving Pastor, my cgl, my cg... I think now I'm really convicted I never pray for my family.. hahahaa.. :X

So tmr's prayer list there is one more add on.. haha.. ;D

Love God more and more.. and I know He's got the best for me even if it's painful for me.. ^^v

To love you more....

No comments: