Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This morning's prayer

This morning I woke up with a song in my mind.. haha.. The song again.. yes.. To love you more .. When I woke up, the song keep playing, singing the song even when i'm bathing.. LOL..

Read 1 Corinthians 13 today.. about love, its written that, love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it is not proud, does not parades itself, is not rude, love never fails, love keeps no record of wrong, it does not rejoice in iniquity but in truth, bears all things, believes all things and HOPE all things. And the word HOPE just pop up.

love is kind, which in Greek it means needs.

To really love her with the kind of love that God gave, it is a love that always abounding in HOPE, cos without HOPE, there is no room for dreams.

Than as I was getting ready for my brunch, I looked at the table full of my books, and on the top there is a book which I just bought, "Inspired to Pray" by Pastor Phil and than I said, I wanna be inspired to pray more as I eat my breakfast. So I went on and read.

This touched my heart, "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly, above and beyond ALL that we ASK or THINK, according to the power that works in us." Which means, we can use either asking or just plain thinking it is equally powerful. So I close my eyes and begin to imagine, and this came into my mind. I saw a vision of me and her walking down Expo Hall 8 for service. I was happy, I kneel down and thank God for it. You know, my dream is to be able to take a slow scroll with her beside me. How lovely is that? :D I would rate that 101points if out of 100.


hahahaa.. :D

It's the beginning of a good Tuesday...
Still some bubbles of thoughts here and there.. But God is gonna bring me through all this.

Loves! :D

No comments: