Tuesday, September 22, 2009

who are ziqiang's friends??

When I ask myself how do I gauge someone as my friend.
These are the things that I am looking for..

A friend to me is...
1) someone who tried his best to be there for me
2) someone who will drop an sms every now and than.
3) someone who is able to encourage and be encouraged.
4) someone who respects me for who I am.
5) If all else fails, he/she will still choose to talk it out instead of walk out.

The closeness depend on how many points you can cross out. That's why no.5 is very important.
Basically, I try to love everyone that comes in my way. So just talk!

Painted from 4 plus or 5 at Renee's place yesterday, till today.. tired tired.. hahaha.. somebody ar.. always on my mind.. hmm.. though I choose to take a step at a time, but I really hope that she will be the one. It's fast and slow feeling.. lol..

Okay.. Whatever it is, I gotta stay strong! :D
pray pray pray.. seek seek seek.. love love love.. ;D JESUS!!!

No comments: