Thursday, July 16, 2009

the aunty can see it from ur eyeeeeesss... LOL..

Hahaha.. I was late for work today.. again.. Reached at 9.17am.. Doink..
It's raining in the morning and there is no cab around.. SooOOoo.. Decided to take a bus at 8am.. LOL and reached Pasir Ris at 8.30am if im not wrong.. Take a slow walk to the bread shop and got myself some breakfast.. hahaha..

Den slowly queue up at the taxi stand for a taxi.. hahaha.. I think today my mood abit relac jack.. hahahaa.. Duno la.. The funny thing is, when everyone see me, they never say anything?! Not even my boss wor.. hahahahaaha.. Everything went too smoothly and I grow a little suspicious... I thought to myself "how come lidat de lohh.. Couldn't be.. There must be something wrong about this!"

I approach one of the temp and found out that the bus reached Tampines at around 9am this morning.. Usual timing is reach at 8am or so.. Haha.. No wonder loh.. hahaha.. Relieved.. ^^



Visited Bud's father after work. Bud's family and herself is coping well I guess.. Brought her to delifrance and treated both her and JJ some food and hot chocolate (my favourite) ^^v Haha.. I know from experience that she is strong and sometimes courageous (tom-boy loh) but anyway.. wadever.. She's gonna make it through this stronger den she use to be. ^^ I think, sometimes, it takes troubles in our life to know who are our true friends. When trouble comes, they are the ones who decide whether or not they will be the one that stand out for you and encourage u.

Bud, I chosen u! So be strong ok! ^^

Anyway, bud's neighbour was there also, she looked at me and told me "ur eye bags are signs that u never slept well and also that u are thinking too much. Try not to think too much. Leave the things you need to do tomorrow, for tomorrow. Don't think about tomorrow, today."

My first reaction was, "I think God is speaking to me through her"
There is a similar verse in the Bible that goes something like this, "Look at the lilies in the valley, if your Father in heaven so clothe them, are you not worth much more than the lilies.."

Hmm.. But what amazed me is that she can tell from the location of where my dark circles are.. Interesting hor.. Hahaha..


Gotta stop typing liao.. Hahaha.. Time to slp.. ^^v
Nitex everyone..

No comments: