Thursday, July 02, 2009

Issley Miyaki!






Hmm.. I think hor.. this is the best perfume ever that I've got.. Hahaha.. This is the summer edition.. The normal one is very very strong.. I don't really like.. When react with my skin, got the burning feeling.. Though this one also reacts the same way.. But I like it.. Haha.. Every month I've been trying to remind myself to get this perfume, but it always slipped my mind.. I'm very forgetful la.. So.. Hahaha.. Anyway.. Got it liao.. The bottle is fantastic man.. hahaha.. Perfume lovers, pick this!! ^^v






While on my way to work.. Everyday I will look at the sky.. Don't know why I just like to see the beauty of the sky.. Sometimes, the weather is stormy, sometimes it is cloudy, other times clear and blue.. I just love it.. hahaha.. ^^

No comments: