Monday, July 20, 2009

A kan cheong taxi driver..

Hahaha.. Just came back from OT-ing.. The store is in a mess, everything is not in place because the management is revamping the whole place, moving in my office to the store. Hais.... The space will be even smaller after the shifting.. I try to finish up the work on the palate (duno correct spelling or not) hahaha.. but can't la.. Sometimes I wish I got 8 hands and 8 heads.. hahahaha.. Medusa! LOL! Hahaha..

It's time to go off liao la.. ahaha.. so I called a cab.. got on it.. and this cute cute old uncle irritates me when I need need to just R & R on the cab... he keep asking me where to go this and that.. And then repeat what he said when he reach that place... I was like, what the hell man.. How can I get this uncle to "zip".. So I stopped replying thinking that he might stop talking.. BUT.. HE DID NOT!! .. OMG! This old man just won't stop man.. hahaha.. I just kept quiet throughout the whole journey.. hahahaa next time go on taxi must bring duct tapes liao lor.. LOL!! Come to think about it, the uncle is quite interesting la.. hahahaa.. He whisper to himself when he noticed I'm not replying.. hahaha.. over-stress maybeee.. hahaha..

But uncle, I love u! HAHA! No offence if u see this okay?! hahaha..
U gave me something to blog about la.. hahaa.. thanks ar! =D

that's all about that uncle la.. he made the end of my day.. ^^


hahahaa.. just can't stop thinking about his reaction sia..
Heng I never lufff when Im inside the cab.. goshhh.. evill!!! =( but hahahahaahahahahaaaahhahaa...

No comments: