Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday!

Haha.. Went service with Barry and Yuan Ling in the morning. Was really blessed to hear the message about Goliath again.. Thought of maybe buying it next week.. haha..

Gotta pick up:
1) The stone of the past
2) The stone of prayer
3) The stone of priority
4) The stone of passion
5) The stone of persistence

* REMEMBER GOD's FAITHFULNESS IN OUR LIFE.


When I came home, I read the bible again.. haha.. And I saw one verse in Eccl that says, 2 is better den one.. Den I think of her again.. LOL.. In my dreamy mood, I thought how good is it if someone would pray with me and that person is someone that I love. Hahaha.. Dreaming ziqiang.. For the whole 2 weeks it's been like that already.. And I think I should really do something about it.. Thinking about her is one thing.. On the bus just now, I just saw someone's handphone with a photo and her face was on it.. I blink blink.. see again.. den realised it's not her!!

Yesterday, luggy worse.. LOL.. she came to talk to me.. Gosh.. hahaha.. I really don't know what to say, my heart skipped a beat.. I was sweating all over like a pig already.. She's asked a favor from me and I did as I was told.. But the thoughts are fighting each other, one saying, You are a son of God, be courageous! The other saying, "You're not worthy of a women like her." I took on the negative side because I don't know what would/could I do if I took on the positive. Frankly speaking, I am really confused.

Hmmm.. My heart is poured out.. haha.. Relieved! =D SHUANG!!
Don't ask me who sia.. Think she will never know.. haha.. whatever!

No comments: