Thursday, August 20, 2009

Flipping through a blog..

While flipping through a blog, I saw many happy faces.. And God told me, these are those whom He love. I really don't understand, intially.. Why does He love us so much? Sent His Son to redeem our sins..

But I can remember some of the verses in the Bible which was written by holy man of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit.

These are the writings.

God love the world so much, He don't want to see us die in sin.

Through one man, sin come into the world. And thus through one Man, the penalty of sin is removed.

We don't deserve this love, that's why it is only by grace that we are saved.

Hmm.. Thus, on any pages, when I flip through.. Wherever this pages are, be it in facebook, or wherever it is, these are the ones whom He loved. God is really amazing.

Back in office, I was facing some tough thoughts of why is the people not messaging me at all. The devil-angel illustration will be, the devil say, they don't love you, nobody does. But the angel spoke this.. haha..

"If you want others to be interested in you, you got to be first interested in others and be satisfied from above, asking no returns on what you've given. Be it time, effort, money, etc."

I'm always unsatisfied and that is my weakest point.. It is always not enough!!
But what is truely sufficient is God's goodness, blessings, grace, love overflown.. That truely satisfies..

If nobody likes whatever I do, I know that there is One greater than all who likes it. And I delights myself in His presence everyday. I love You.

No comments: