Friday, October 09, 2009

The effortless connection..







This morning went work had a good chat with Ah ting and Syahmi about some personal issues. Stupid Syahmi still scold me childish loh but come to think about it, its really true. He said to me, a matured man is one who make the right choices. To me, I'd like to add that a matured person makes the right choices at the right time and choose the right attitude and after a few times being childish, he grows to become a matured man. Deep inside me, I know I will never give up changing. I know I failed but I'm not giving up.

In the mid-day, I browse some of the old emails and found a golden one. hahaha.. It's one of the blog post by Adam Khoo. He wrote the wisdom of finances in simple examples.

1) Millionaires are not people who have too much to spend. They are the ones catching flights on economy class instead of business. Toyota or Nissan instead of Merc and Posh.
2) They are contented people who spend on the necessary and enjoy what they have.
3) Percentage saved since business started for Adam is 80% compared to the less than

His book is in the book store. One called self-made millionaires. :D It is a must read. Gotta work hard.


Met up with mow, bud and liong for Surrogates. Had Cafe Cartel and shared a plate of sirloin steak with mow. muack the steak! It's great! :D Took some photos and really enjoyed ourselves (on my facebook now.) :D

While on the ride back home, I was thinking how can someone whom I only met for 1 month plus clique so well with me? I asked myself, what could possibly draw me so close to her with just one month. I realised that it is the chemistry between us. The food I like, she eat. The songs she like, I sing. What she thinks = What I thinks. I'm captured when the way she said things is exactly the same why I would say it if I were her. I'm shocked! Seriously.. The connection most of all is effortless. We are effortlessly connected. She's precious!!

Sometimes, little moments like this really is worth blogging up about..
Slow down, be myself, be positive, lighten up and stop worrying.. :D

I love the first one, to slow down.. Deliberately walking slowly at a mall or some place. :D
Take life easy.. Nice and slow.. Don't live for tomorrow.. Live today! I tried that yesterday when i was on my way to buy the tickets for today's movie. I slow down my foot steps and I begin noticing things more clearly. I spotted a shop at PS, there they have many lava lamps and I watched them going up and down till the shop assistance close shop. LOL. I love to enjoy that little moments but sometimes just forgotten I should. hahaha..


Anyway, blog dao zhe li.. Goodnight! :D


Before I leave, im gonna leave u with a song.. :D

TRY
Asher Book

If I walk would you run
If I stop would you come
If I say you’re the one would you believe me
If I ask you to stay would you show me the way
Tell me what to say so you don’t leave me
The world is catching up to you
while your running away to chase your dream
Its time for us to make a move cause we are asking one another to change
and maybe im not ready

CHORUS
but im trying for your love
I can hide up above
I will try for your love
we’ve been hiding enough

if I sing you a song would you sing along
or wait till im gone , oh how we push and pull
if I give you my heart would you just play the part
or tell me it’s the start of something beautiful
am I catching up to you
while your running away , to chase your dreams
its time for us to face the truth cause we are coming to each other to change
and maybe im not ready

CHORUS
but im trying for your love
I can hide up above
I will try for your love
we’ve been hiding enough

I will try for your love
I can hide up above

2x Huh huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh huh huhhh

If I walk would you run
If I stop would you come
If I say you’re the one would you believe me

No comments: