Sunday, June 21, 2009

2 weeks of night shift coming up....

Just now I went out with my parents to have dinner together for fathers' day. If I remembered not wrongly, every year, for fathers' day we always go out and eat together. It's a pre-planned event every year but it was not so for this year.

Things change eversince my brother got too busy to come home. Things change when my mum starts to talk too much with another man. Things change when I don't have time for my parents. Things just ain't the same anymore.. The only thing I can do is to sit and wait.. I feel lonely, I'm like fighting this all alone. I don't like that.

I tried.

Talking to my mum about the consequences & how my parents got together trying to convince her to turn back and come home. It just seems like it's not working..

Getting my sis to talk to mum about this but in the end, she sided with mum? Though yes I agree that she is right that my father is not caring and loving from the start. BUT when the ring is on her hands, she should never regret. Instead of breaking apart even more, it's time to make up? Isn't it?

My life.

Sometimes it gets too busy I also don't know what I am busy about!?
I lost with no one to talk to. But when I finally found someone, my mouth refuse to speak!!

I have nothing at all in this world, it's time that I commit all I have to God.
My hands are indeed too small.

No comments: